Life members of SRB - How to nominate
Please stay tuned for information pertaining to 2017
2015 Guidelines for Nominating Life Members of the Society for Reproductive Biology
The Society for Reproductive Biology acknowledges the enormous contribution that individuals have made to the field of reproductive biology throughout their distinguished careers by awarding them Life Membership to the Society. This category of membership is for those members who are retired or about to retire.
SRB Council is requesting members to nominate senior members for consideration of Life Membership.
Nominees must demonstrate that they have made:
- Contributions to the Society over a substantial period of time
- Major contributions to the Science of our Discipline
- Major contributions to our Discipline in other ways.
Nomination may be made by any current member of SRB, to be seconded by another current SRB member, and accepted by the nominee.
Nomination is to be formalized via submission of the following:
- 'Nomination for Life Membership of the Society for Reproductive Biology' form
- 200 word statement addressing the eligibility criteria
- at least two additional supporting letters
- up-to-date CV of the nominee
- 100-150 word biography and photo (for inclusion on the SRB Website if successful).
All materials are to be provided in PDF format as a single document and sent toCatherine Itman (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5 pm, Friday July 31st, 2015. No late applications will be considered.
Nominations will be accepted annually and the decision to award Life Membership will be made by Council in August. Announcements will be made at the SRB Annual Meeting.
If you have any queries, please contact:
Dr Catherine Itman (email@example.com; 02 4921 5702) or
Prof Eileen McLaughlin (Eileen.McLaughlin@newcastle.edu.au; 02 4921 5708)