B.Agric.Sci. (Melbourne); M.Agri.Sci. (Melbourne); PhD (Cantab.); M.Vet.Sci(Sydney).
Department of Animal Husbandry, University of Sydney 1959-1989.
• Embryonic mortality and maintenance of pregnancy.
• Culture, storage and transfer of embryos (cattle, sheep, goats, pigs and rabbits).
• Immunology of the foetus and neonate.
• Micromanipulation of ova, embryos and sperm to study fertilisation, survival of individual blastomeres and production of identicals.
• Advisor to Monash University on IVF procedures.
• Hybridisation between sheep, goats and Barbary sheep.
1994 received Pioneer Award International Embryo Transfer Society.