Membership of the Society for Reproductive Biology is open to all scientists and clinicians with an interest in reproductive biology, and especially welcomes postgraduate students and postdoctoral scientists. Support the SRB and reap the benefits of membership in Australia and New Zealand's premier society for scientific research in reproductive biology.
Applications for new memberships and renewal of existing memberships are available online. Please click on the link below to complete a membership application online.
Why not take advantage of the discounted rates for multi-year renewals!
Benefits of Becoming an SRB Member:
- Access to the premier organisation representing the interests of reproductive scientists throughout Australasia
- Invitation to attend the annual conference
- Subsidised conference registration fees
- Access to e-mail news
- Subscription to the Newsletter published bi-annually
- Eligibility for awards
- Eligibility to nominate for committee positions
- Reduced subscription fees to Journal of Reproduction, Fertility and Development
- Membership in Science and Technology Australia (STA)
- Eligibility for discounted affiliate membership with SSR
Additional Benefits for Student Members:
- Eligibility for travel awards to attend the Annual Scientific Conference
- Eligibility for awards
- Eligibility to nominate for student representative committee position
Membership Fees - 2018/19
SRB Membership Categories & Fees
New Regular SRB Membership - $150
Renewal of Regular SRB Membership - $130
Regular 3 Year SRB Membership - $350
New Student SRB Membership - $60
Renewal of Student Membership - $45
Student 2 Year Membership - $80
Student 3 Year Membership - $120
New Professional Membership* - $120
Renewal of Professional Membership - $105
Professional Member 3 Year Membership - $310
Age-retired Membership - $40
Age-retired 3 Year Membership - $65
Overseas Membership (excludes New Zealand) - $60
* Professional membership is offered for technical and professional staff who would like to be a member of the Society and who are neither a student or on an academic pay scale (including a postdoctoral fellowship). This membership requires the submission of an additional form (click here to download) to the SRB Secretary prior to being approved.*
Affiliate Membership of the Society for the Study of Reproduction (SSR)
Affiliate membership of the Society for the Study of Reproduction has been arranged to encourage closer links between SRB members and their American colleagues and has been designed to provide many benefits for SRB members, including:
- Better opportunities for communication with SSR members through access to newsletters and electronic messages (SSREPRO).
- Online subscription to Biology of Reproduction, the official journal of the SSR.
- Advance notification of the SSR Annual Meeting and the Call for Abstracts.
- Registration for the Annual Meeting at member rates.
To become an Affiliate Member of the SSR, simply download and fill out the application form, and send it to SSR via fax or mail with either a cheque or a credit card number.